Home Adaptations For Independence Program
Is there a family member or someone you know who has difficulty moving around their bathroom safely?
If you do, the Provincial Government provides financial assistance to help eligible low income seniors and people with disabilities for bathroom renovating that will enable them to stay in their home longer.
This financial assistance program is available to eligible homeowners, landlords, and tenants, and covers a wide range of bathroom renovating opportunities in the form of a grant or forgivable loan up to $20,000.
Click on the links below for more information about the HAFI Program.
Contact us today for more information about the HAFI Program.
- Walk-In Bath Tubs bring the joy of bathing back to those with limited mobility
- Tub to Shower Conversions provide greater convenience and easier accessibility.
- Door Kits convert existing tubs to eliminate stepping over the bath tub wall.
- Non-Skid in the bathing area provide sure footing while bathing.
- Grab Bars for support around the bathroom
- Seats for your shower or bath add comfort and security